1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is HYPECHASE LLC, Seoul Street 53-B – 36 Toot, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, Tel.; +976(0)9080 2104, E-Mail: [email protected] The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (e.g. orders or inquiries to the responsible person), this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you open our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Amount of transmitted data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you accessed the site
- Used Browser
- Used operating system
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f GDPR on the basis of our justified interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
This website uses the “Google Analytics” service, which is provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyse the use of the website by users. The service uses “cookies” – text files which are stored on your end device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
On this website IP-anonymization is used. The IP address of users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. Due to this shortening, the personal reference of your IP address is no longer necessary. Within the framework of the agreement on commissioned data, which the website operators have concluded with Google Inc., the latter uses the information collected to create an evaluation of website use and website activity and provides services associated with Internet use.
You have the option of preventing the cookie from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plugin to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link will take you to the corresponding plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Here you will find further information on the use of data by Google Inc.: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit us (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent, such as browser and location data and IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
We may work together with advertising partners who help us to make our Internet offer more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your enquiry. This is the case if it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide us with this information for the purpose of executing a contract or opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above mentioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data you provide us with to process the contract. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved by us, about which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Use of your data for direct advertising
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will not send you an e-mail newsletter until you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive future newsletters by clicking on a corresponding link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of advertising by means of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned at the beginning. Once you have cancelled your subscription, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes that are permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
6.2 E-mail advertising without registration to the newsletter and your right of objection
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not objected to this, we reserve the right, on the basis of § 7 para. 3 UWG, to send you regular offers by e-mail on similar products from our range to those already purchased. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in addressing our customers in the context of a weighing up of interests. You can object to this use of your e-mail address at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the advertising mail, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the framework of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. Your payment data will be passed on to the assigned credit institute within the scope of the payment processing, as far as this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
7.2 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
In the case of payment via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – “purchase on account” or “payment by instalments” via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”) within the framework of the payment processing. The data will be passed on in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only to the extent necessary for the processing of payments.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary to process your payment in accordance with the contract.
Use of Google AdWords conversion tracking
This website uses the online advertising program “Google AdWords” and, in the context of Google AdWords, the conversion tracking of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use the Google Adwords service to draw attention to our attractive offers on external websites with the help of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords). In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest in showing you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad served by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies generally expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked across the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for advertisers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you don’t want to participate in tracking, you can block this usage by disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie from your web browser under User Preferences. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords because of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
You can permanently deactivate cookies for advertising preferences by making the appropriate setting in your browser software to prevent them or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:
9) Tools and Miscellaneous
On our website we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually present geographic information. By using this service, our location will be displayed to you and any approach will be made easier.
Already when opening those sub-pages in which the map of Google Maps is integrated, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers in the USA and stored there. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data (even for users who are not logged in) as user profiles and evaluates them. The collection, storage and evaluation are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of Google’s legitimate interests in the display of personalised advertising, market research and/or the design of Google websites to meet requirements. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
10) Rights of the person concerned
10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible for processing your personal data, about which we inform you below:
– Right of access under Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided under Art. 46 DPA when your data is transferred to third countries;
– Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have a right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored with us;
– Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– Right to limit processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data for as long as the accuracy of your data which you dispute is verified, if you refuse to have your data deleted due to unauthorised data processing and instead request the limitation of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, after we no longer require these data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh the objection;
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or limitation of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
– Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke at any time, with effect for the future, any consent to the processing of data that you have once granted. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
– Right of appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DPA, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged breach occurs.
10.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS DUE TO OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME, FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION, TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE THAT THERE ARE COMPELLING REASONS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
11) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax law retention periods). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or if we have no legitimate interest in further storage.